These sheet pan steak fajitas make an easy, healthy and flavorful family dinner everyone with love. Thinly sliced colorful peppers, nutrient rich Felton Angus Beef flat iron steak and a lot of garlic give these one pan steak fajitas an abundance of taste. Use the homemade fajita seasoning recipe below, or store bought, as a rub for the flat iron steak.
Recipe contributed by guest blogger @WyldGourmet
- One 3-5 pound Felton Angus Beef flat iron steak
- Fajita seasoning (recipe below)
- One red pepper
- One yellow pepper
- One orange pepper
- One large sweet onion
- Flour tortillas
- 0ne whole head of garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Sliced radishes
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp smokey paprika
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp accent
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Use your fajitas seasoning (either homemade or store bought) as a rub and rub down your flat iron and let it come to room temperature for at least an hour.
- Slice your peppers and onions into long thin slices, sprinkle generously with fajita seasoning and toss with the olive oil onto a sheet pan.
- Cut your head of garlic in half and also season with the fajita seasoning, place cut side up onto the sheet pan.
- Push your peppers, garlic and onions to the sides of the sheet pan and place your flat iron in the middle of the pan. Place your sheet pan into a preheated 420F oven for 25 minutes, give your vegetables a stir about half way through.
- Pull your sheet pan and slice your flat iron into long thin strips and serve on flour tortillas with guacamole, cilantro, lime and sliced avacados and radishes.
DOWNLOAD SHEET PAN STEAK FAJITAS RECIPE