A cheesy beef frittata is a perfect make-ahead brunch dish that'll make Christmas morning carefree. It's perfect for large gatherings and turns leftover steak or ground beef into an impressive meal.
Recipe contributed by @stevesgrillworld
Check out more of Steve's recipes on his website: stevesgrillworld.com
- 18 Large Eggs
- ¾ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ Stick Butter
- 2 cups precooked Felton Angus Beef, steak sliced into bite size pieces or ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup of your Choice of precooked Vegetables
- 2 -3 large cloves minced Garlic
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat oven or grill to 325 degrees
- In a cast iron or large fry pan, melt the butter and saute the onions and garlic until onions are translucent
- Mix the meat and vegetables with the onions and garlic, heat the mixture until warm
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add cream, and whisk until combined
- Place the meat and vegetable mixture into individual skillets or the one large skillet
- Pour the egg and cream mixture over the vegetables and mix in cheese.
- Bake in oven or on a grill for 30-35 min. After 30 minutes, check that the top is slightly brown and the sides are pulling away from the wall. Internal temperature should be at least 180
- Eat and enjoy
- Cooking times may vary depending on the pan and grill or oven so make sure to check it at the 30 minute mark.
- Make it your own. Play around with different meats and vegetables.
DOWNLOAD CHEESY BEEF FRITTATA RECIPE