Pizza sticks with beef are terrific to make for a weeknight dinner for busy families on the go or for the perfect after school snack. These easy pizza sticks are filled with beef and cheese and are wrapped in flour tortillas. They provide all the flavor of pizza without all the work.
Pizza Sticks with Beef
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
8 flour tortillas
1 cup pizza sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 package pepperoni slices
½ pound Felton Angus Beef ground beef
Avocado oil spray or 1 Tablespoon to brush
Optional Pizza Toppings: black olives, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, Canadian bacon, pineapple, sausage, etc.
Optional Dipping Sauce: pizza sauce, ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray or line with an oven safe non-stick liner. Set aside.
- In a skillet on the stove, brown ground beef seasoning with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning. Remove from heat.
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface. Spread with 1 Tablespoon pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, ground beef and optional pizza toppings.
- Tightly roll the tortilla. Place on baking sheet seam side down.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and pizza toppings.
- Spray or brush the top of each pizza stick with avocado oil (or your choice of cooking oil).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until tortillas starts to crisp and brown and cheese starts to melt out the end.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF