Meal Prep with Flat Iron Steaks
- Four Felton Angus Beef Flat Iron Steaks
- Avocado Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Bring steaks to room temperature by removing from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to grilling.
- Coat with oil.
- Season with favorite rub (salt & pepper work fine).
- Heat grill to 400+ degrees F
- Place flat iron steaks on hot grill (direct heat for gas grills)
- Sear steaks, 2-3 minutes per side to desired temperature (We like medium rare=130-135 degrees F)
- Remove steaks and rest 5 minutes
- Slice against grain
TIP: Grill several for easy weeknight meals. I like to slice into small pieces for kid-friendly bites.